Sunday, October 9, 2011

Woke up in London yesterday, found myself in a city near piccadilly!

I decided I would write my blog post on my trip this summer. I was at a restaurant with some family friends and they were going to london the next day and my dad said I could go with them! I was so excited and we went to get my passport the next morning and we had left by 9 p.m. So the first week there I met a bunch of my family that I never knew I had. It was so much fun and I went to one of there weddings and did lots of shopping!

The next week I went site seeing! I have been to London before but I really could not remember some of the sites so it was a lot of fun! My favorite part was the boat ride we took down the Thames river and we got to see all these bridges! (My favorite one was the millennium bridge which was in Harry Potter) We saw all the main sites, globe theater, the london eye, big ben and even westminster abbey. My favorite part of the entire trip was seeing Kate Middleton's dress on display with the wedding cake and which was gorgeous!

I also went to Madam Tussaud's! That was one of the highlights of my trip! So Madam Tussaud's is a wax museum and it has wax figures of celebrities! I went with one of my cousins and we had so much fun!


After 2 weeks I was ready to go home because my brother was going off to college so I wanted to spend some time with him. Except I had not bought a ticket, instead we were on standby for Delta. Delta was having a strike during this time so I was stuck in London. A trip that was suppose to last 2 weeks lasted 1 month! I was not complaining because I was in London! I spent more time with my family and friends and the trip was so much fun, and my mom said I can go next year also! Which is the summer that the Olympics are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment